DISCLAIMER


25 April 2013

I am...

PISSED.

I know that my friends don't owe me anything.  But as a friend, I expect certain things of you, just as you should expect certain things of me.  Like, if I say I'll be there for you, I will.

I have learned through moving just about every year, that this type of friend cannot be made after a certain age.  I have met people, we hang out, we have game nights, we drink together, we workout together, but it's not the same.  You will not be there for me.  And you've proven it.

We've had several "friends" say that they would do something for us.  So we planned.  And now that the time has come...ALL of them have backed out.  I know my real friends wouldn't do this.  One even had the excuse that he just didn't feel like it.  Really?  Well, ok.

I am ready to move to a place and be near my real friends.

These "friends" just make me sad.

1 comment: