DISCLAIMER


17 July 2011

Just wanted to say...


I hate Iowa and Nebraska.  No offense to those who like those two states.  But, I can’t stand them.  Not after my last visit.  And everyone says people from the South are slow and stupid…have you ever been to Nebraska and Iowa?  We aren’t really all that slow here in Mississippi, just a little more laid back.

Well…until you run your car through the local malt shop…then we get pissed.


This guy i think was originally from Nebraska...or at least he drives like it.

2 comments:

  1. Were you drying to diss my home state? I submit that NE isn't that bad. But Iowa is. Or at least it's boring to drive through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got behind every idiot there ever was in Nebraska while trying to drive to Iowa...I will admit though, I've only made it to Omaha...maybe the rest of the state is...ok? and only the true dummies live in Omaha?

    ReplyDelete