DISCLAIMER


20 July 2011

One of those days...


I’m having one of those days, when all I can think about is the things I want and don’t have.  When really I should be grateful for the things I do have, like a safe, free, place to live, a borrowed and again free car, food, clothes, new clothes, a JOB!, a computer, books, a wonderful husband, an education, health, life…

Instead, I think of all the things I want…new car, house, babies, to live in the same town with my husband. 

I hate it when I feel like this.  I keep telling myself to just suck it up and be grateful.  I have so much and what I don’t have, I can’t get because I put myself in this situation.  So I should really just shut up, stop being a jerk, and get over it.

But it’s still just one of those days…

No comments:

Post a Comment