DISCLAIMER


13 November 2011

On getting my hair did...


I've always enjoyed shorter hair.  My hair is pretty short now, however, I'm talking pixie short.  Pixie short looked good when I was thinner.  I'm kind of afraid that my face is so round right now, that pixie short wouldn't look so cute. I've found a few photos of thin people who supposedly have round faces in which I really like the hair styles, such as:
Found here


Found here
But I think this has been my all time favorite for some years now:
Found here and a few other places

Still searching for the right style.  Maybe my oh so wonderful and very talented hairstylist can help me out Thursday when I go to get it cut.  Until then, the research continues.



2 comments:

  1. You didn't ask for my two cents, but I like to annoy you :P
    I think that 3rd one looks dated. It may also be difficult to maintain. I had a cut once that was longer in the front than back, and while it looked cute the first week, it looked horrid growing out till the next cut. My vote is the first one. It's the most versatile, and looks the most current. Your hair is so fine that the other cuts won't look like that on you without tons of goop and practice...maybe. I think no shorter than the model has it. It will give you that pixie vibe while still looking feminine. Too short and it could look severe. I think you could definitely rock that style. Post pics when you get it done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they all look good...no haircut it too hard to maintain with a good cut and the right products! I so badly want to chop my hair, but I don't trust anyone out here yet. They're all super-feminine cuts, you can't go wrong! Let me know if you find more cute pictures. I should start looking for inspiration myself.

    ReplyDelete