DISCLAIMER


04 September 2013

I'm thankful...


for the opportunities to create and earn for myself.

(Remember this is from my perspective)

We recently hung out with a couple, who to us, have been given everything.  He had a trust fund.  They were basically given a house.  She was given a job that her father created especially for her.  And a pregnancy fell in their laps.

They haven’t had to work hard and really earn much at all on their own.

Through many different conversations with them, it is obvious that they think mostly of solutions that involve money.  They don’t understand real life situations.  They don’t understand reality.  They don’t understand why some people can’t do what they can.  They have no empathy and cannot sympathize with anyone else’s situation.

For this reason, I am thankful that I have had to work for everything I have and will have.  I think it makes me a more well-rounded person.  I think I am better for it.

Plus, they just come of as douches.

No comments:

Post a Comment