DISCLAIMER


29 January 2014

WW Update

So, I'm on week three of Weight Watchers.  And while I've lost 8 pounds (My sister had lost 10!), I'm feeling a bit discouraged.  We're doing some weight lifting, so yesterday before weight lifting I had lost 9 pounds, and this morning, afterwards, was only -8.  So...meh.

Yeah yeah yeah, muscle weighs more than fat and helps burn more fat, but still.  Meh.

So I thought watching Biggest Loser would help keep me motivated.  WRONG!  How do these folks lose 15, 20, 40!! pounds in ONE week.  WTF!  Obviously they eat, sleep, and breath working out. And have someone prepare food for them and probably can't cheat at all. So I guess I'm doing ok.  But damn.

The show is however making me want to go run when I get home.  Maybe my knee will cooperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment