DISCLAIMER


17 October 2012

Checking in: Remember those 2012 words?

Well I forgot about them..

So here is the original list and an update on what we've covered so far and what we're sucking at.


Flourish - errr we got a new dog?  No, we're sucking at this.  I need a job.

Sparkle - WTF? Why did I put this on here.  Oh I know, a student of mine gave me some sparkly eye shadow.  Annnnd I might decorate some pine cones with glitter for Christmas...more on that if it happens

Joy - It's hit and miss.  Yay, Colorado.  Boo, no job. Yay, puppy.  Boo, puppy pees everywhere. Yay, nope...nope, no yay. Boooooo, still no job.

Hope - I still hope I get a job.
(more on Hope, Believe, Persevere, Inspire, Growth, Joy, Cherish, and Positive here)

Believe - I believe that we're going to be fucked, if I don't get a job,

Positive - I am positive we're going to be fucked if I don't get a job. :D

Adventure - already covered.  Find it here.

Nurture - Err...I'm nurturing the new puppy?

Courage - Ok, well this might be half way real.  I need to find the courage to keep going on this job hunt.  It's sad.  It's really sad not to have a job, to be highly educated, and to not even get interviews.  So I'm trying to find the courage to keep up the job hunt.

New- We moved to Colorado and got a new puppy.  Lots of new going on. Check our more details on the new stuff going on here.

Commitment - you can read about that back at that link with Adventure.

Change, Learn, and Prepare - you can find here.

So I think that brings us to the last one: Listen - I really think we need to start listening more to our hearts and what we believe will be best for us.  Maybe this is more for me.  I seem to just go with the flow to try to make the process easier without causing ripples.  Maybe I need to jump in make a big splash.  Maybe I need to blaze the tail for once.  Do what I feel is right for us.  I think listening to my heart would be a good start.

So I think that covers all the words for 2012.  And hey! It's only October!

Not sure if I'll do words for 2013 or not.  Maybe I'll set 12 goals to accomplish, one for each month in 2013.  Maybe from my 101 Things List (that I'm still working on).  That might help me to stay on track and actually make changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment